BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Signing



Just finished the 2nd session of Sign Language. For this one, we learnt about transport and also, how to ask things related to direction. Ahhh.. learning this beautiful language is such a refreshing experience. Makes you appreciate what God has given you, which is five perfect senses.. Masya-ALLAH. We sometimes tend to take everything for granted, and whine about shallow and superficial things.

Alhamdulillah, thank you ALLAH for blessing me with good health and continuous rezeki. :)

On another note, I have officially joined the Sign Language soc, Dance soc (esehh), BrUCL soc (Bruneian society), Badminton soc (I'll make another post on this soon!), Mind soc and the Volunteering soc. Heeeee. I love all of them (altho I have yet to go check out the dance sessions. gulp.)

OHHHH! AND I HAVE FINALLY POSTED ABOUT MY 21st Birthday and Raya (Check the September posts) and also my Graduation (Check the July posts). I will post about my Italy trip next time. Bangas tia... Adiosss.

0 comments: