BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Graduation

Alhamdulillah, I am officially a holder of the Bachelors Degree of Medical Science from the University of Birmingham. YEAYYYYYY!! *urges readers to clap*. My graduation was held at the Great Hall on the 15th of July (2.30pm). Me and Ilyani wore purple baju kurungs on the day, and no, it was not intentional to wear the same colour. But luckily, the shades were different. Haha. Met my fellow coursemates again after such a long time, and everyone looked lovely.. and HAPPY! Haha. Some of them didn't turn up for the congregation though, which is kind of sad because there's very low chance that I'm going to see them ever again. Booo. =( Oh, Dean (the post-doc I was working with) graduated on the same day as well - yeah, it took almost a year after actually earning his PhD. My family (Parents, kaka & Bgkim), Ilyani's family, Ka Ckah, Ka Teem, Ka Mizah, Ka Zal, Spol and Mizi were there to celebrate the special day with us! =) Thank you thank you~







0 comments: