Yesterday, I went to Lisyah's place to watch the match between Japan and Holland before going off to the city to have lunch with my coursemates, Sweta and Prabha. I was terribly annoyed Japan lost.. but whatever. I'm rooting for Argentina to win anyway. Me and the girls went to Wagamama to eat, and we just talked over food - just a little catch-up time. We talked about what each of us are planning to do next.. and talk about excessive chocolate intake.. and Sweta's housemates. Haha. Good fun. We went shopping for a bit, tried on some wigs before pissing off the salesgirl and then off to Food Fair near Town Hall. Food Food Food~~!!!
Right after that, Dr. Izazi called me up saying she wanted to treat me and Lisyah to dinner before she goes back home to Brunei. So, off I went to Khanum, my favourite Indian restaurant in Birmingham. Thanks Zazizuuu~!! As I haven't seen Zazi for quite a while too, we also did some catching-up.
And this morning, I cooked some food for her, Lisyah and my housemates. She has moved all her stuff to Rad's room - and Lisyah will be responsible in moving all of that plus Rad's stuff to their new house one road away. Good luck dude! Haha. As usual, aku masak kambing.. ahaha.. but since I haven't masak that recipe for a long time, aku lupa taruh garlic and ginger. Errrrrr.. I just threw in some mushroom, brocolli and some potato slices to make it look more.... tasteful? It turned out ok, putting the brocolli in was a good move. Haha.
Bye Bye Dr. Zazi~ See ya in Brunei!!!!!! Hee.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Lunch.. Dinner..
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment