
A month has come and gone. I'm counting down the days until I go back to home sweet home. Back in the arms of my family. Hee. And meeting my two adorable boys. Speaking of the boys, the older brother (Alai MZi) just turned 3 two days ago while the other one (si Lampoh) just turned 1 two weeks ago. Oh, and also HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to BABAH (whose birthday was also two days ago). Hehe. Don't worry bah, I still remember your birthday walaupun budak 2 org atu yang get all the attention (....and all the presents). LOL~! A birthday shoutout to my housemate as well - Ka Radhiah a.k.a Miss May. Hope you like the gift. =) Oh! And Happy Advanced Birthday to my dear friend, Ka NisaZ~! Her birthday's tomorrow~!! Yeahhee..
I lost a lot of weight during the exam period. When my mom and my brother came to the UK to visit me and my sister last Easter, I weighed a healthy 52 kg thanks to my mom's cooking (proper 3/4-meals-a-day). Then came the stressful examination days, i.e. 1 or 2 meal(s) per day. Dropped 4 kilos in two weeks. Steady jua tu. Plus, my skin has gotten worse! Haiiyoyoyoo. So right now I'm trying to regain my weight. *Tadi ku check 50kg plg udah~*
Oh a few pictures from my mom/bro's visit to Birmingham & London (31/3 to 22/4). They only came to Birmingham for a couple of days, then spent the rest of their time here staying at my sister's place in London. Finally visited Anfield! Thanks for the belanja bro and Miss Naili Cyrus for the company. Masa di London shopping di High Street Kensington almost everyday~! Haha. Oh, and mom got to play badminton di Birmingham and everyone acknowledged her awesome-ness (...and how I'm really bad at it when compared to her). And bro pun showed off his awesome-ness when he played footie with the rest of the BiB boys (tapi kajar2 main pasal sajuk. kesian. hehe). Oh yeah, there was also ada that day I cried when searching for my mom di London (who went shopping on her own for HOURS with her phone abis battery!). Awu, barimalu.
They went back home on the 22nd of April. BBSS had our annual BBQ on the 15th of April - BBQ, crazy games (we were divided into groups, and seriously apa saja games pun jadi siuk since everyone is dead competitive~) and also general election 09/10.



RIGHT AFTER my last exam (tuesday last week).. literally right after, me, razan and eri (Razan's malaysian coursemate) went straight to Warwick with the intention to bake cake at eri's friends' house and then go to the Warwick funfair after that. Pokoknya, we got lost due to Eri's awesome sense of direction~ LOL, jk eriiii~ We did somehow arrive at her friends' house tapi nda buat cake *and sambal kawannya NYAMAN GILA~!*. Instead, we had a 'photoshoot'. Adalah tu nanti ku update. The funfair was..... lol. Even the ride yang for kids atu pun buat aku takut and kn muntah. The next day, the three of us went to the city for Sushi and just shopping. Last friday, I went to Bath to meet up with Pei Ru si capi2. Stayed there for about 3 days, and abis duitku di sana atu. Haha. Will post pictures from Bath next time.

Tadi me and my housemates decided to go out and have lunch together at Yum Yum. Believe it or not, that was only our SECOND outing together. Nevertheless, I sayang you girls. =) Dawls rock~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment