BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sony DSLR A200

My camera has arrived. MY camera~ Woooohhhhoooooooooo. It's Sony DSLR Alpha-200 series, a perfect camera esp. for beginners like me. I was so excited that I even brought it with me here to London..... without its memory card. lol. Pedah. Haha. But my camera has all this cool features, for eg. the menu changes with the way you hold the camera either horizontally or vertically. Bottom line is, I LOVE MY CAMERA! Mwahahaha. Just you wait flickr.com.


Ah yes. I'm in London at the mo. Staying at my sister's place, gila hotel-like berabis! Just arrived yesterday at 6 pm and will go back to birm tomorrow at 1 pm. We've decided to stay home today, huhu, because the weather's too cold and gloomy and banyak assignments kan disiapkan. Hehe. Maybe next time lah shopping in London. Hee. ^^v

*Thanks to the most kambengz, capi2, annoying miss JuY~ Haha. Sampat jua ngucap tu. Thank you for all the advise (advice?) and for wasting your precious time to listen to my petty problems. I always turn to her because she undestands the most. ^^ Thanks juy. Jantah kambang. Haha~*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much did u buy it d uk?

Pink Princess said...

nis, sorry aku inda turun ke birmingham. I'll have to make it up to you!! - amalia

Just another ephemeral being said...

to anonymous:

it's only around 240+ Pounds if you buy it from amazon. =)

to amalia rosli:

bah, baik ko dtg lain kali! aku menagih ni nda beranti. hehehe.

Pink Princess said...

hahahaha.. awu awu :p kemana ko this december??

Just another ephemeral being said...

aku~? hmmmmmm..ntah ah, d birm plg kali ganya. liatlah cana. hehe.