Hello from Birmingham,
Yes, I've arrived safe and sound in my dear second home, Birmingham (aiseh.) Arrived here last saturday around 11 noon, went straight to Dawlish only to find two of the housemates were away till the next day. At 2 pm, Tony Gunawan invited us to his house makan2. Inda membagi chan urg berehat. Alas, I still went there because I was hungry. =P *atu rupanya reason sebenar* Met few of the PG students, a couple of them were with their family. =) Come sunday, I was all ready to go SHOPPPIIINNGG~ although my allowance for this month tara ada. *faint* So, went shopping alone to buy iron and lamp shades <-- nda pedah2. A friend of mine received a sad news on the same day, I can only pray for her and hope she'll be strong through all this.
And today is my first day back to Uni. Oh, how i missed medical school..... not. I'm currently in the computer cluster waiting for Razan. It's 4.23 pm. I had 4 lectures today, and free all day tomorrow! Yeahhee! It's because.. Ah wait, Razan's just miscalled me. Ya menyuruh balik. Alright, will continue again later!
*edit**edit*
Home~! Hehe. Anyway, something funny happened, won't mention it. Malu krg c jajan. LOL! Oh yeah, about the free day tomorrow. It's because the other group has this all-day long practical, i'm gonna have mine on thursday. Yes, the practical gonna be from 9am till 5pm! I've checked my timetable. Packed to the max level. I can't say I'm surprised actually. Medical Science ani sengaja membagi mental. 3 or 4 lectures back-to-back, an hour break, 3 lectures back-to-back, an hour break, lecture, balik. Fun, isn't it~ Anyway, the first day of school. The last lecture tadi was.... pokoknya byk urg tido. Tomorrow I'm gonna study immunology, buy a few books, buy a better voice recorder, etc. etc. I haven't finished unpacking stuffs. All my clothes are still in the boxes. Kosong bilikku. Living room kami is looking a little dull at the moment, so we're gonna buy some perhiasans. Nda ku kira pasal elaun. LOL.
No picture for today. sorry. just me ranting. oh, liverpool manang! YEAPPEEE! Torresku and Alonsoku!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Uni sweet Uni--
Posted by Just another ephemeral being at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yayyy liverpool!!! *hehehe* Come back dorang steady Dih. Adih nda mliat. Awal2 mental bgming, tapi sudah Torres score sebiji atu, mcm terasa tarus cahaya kemenangan atu!!! Yayyyy!!!
Post a Comment