BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

.......19

Had my birthday dinner (or sungkai?) at Misato, a Japanese restaurant with my family - the parents, siblings, nephews. One person missing. Nanti adih belanja d birm, ok sister?

Anyway, back to the BIRTHDAY part. Hee~ Thanks to everyone who've sent in their birthday wishes. Kamu is the I very love. Special mention to Diana (lupa ku udah ngeja namamu~ lol), whom I haven't been in contact with since forever. Thanks babe! Good Luck k~!




^Alai Kocok's younger brother, Haiqal. Or I call him, Lampuh.

Thanks babah for belanja-ing~ Hee. Bah girls, kamu punya turn bila? =P

p/s: I msn-ed with a malaysian e-pal of mine, Melle. I kept saying 'sungkai'. At the end of the conversation, barutah realise there's no such thing as 'sungkai' in Bahasa Malaysia. Huhu. I was like "Oh btw, sungkai = berbuka puasa~", then she said "Ooooohhh. No wonder dari tadi pakai that word." Lol.

0 comments: