BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

You'll never walk alone..

Watched footy with the boys + Kayun + Yani + Ka Siti. Birmingham vs. Liverpool @ St. Andrews Stadium. Our seats were only 2 blocks away from the travelling Kopites, so it was REALLY loud whenever they started singing. COOL lah. I love liverpool fans, they're the best! And I especially love the Torres's song, not only does it have a nice tune, you could also get to see the Liverpool fans "bounce". About the match itself, none of the boys are actually Liverpool fans (except c Hazmy), so they went to the match to support Birmingham. C Hanif sebalahku, "Bah, birmingham! Score! Score!" hahahaa. Kn nyakitkn ati kali. Yeah, birmingham played well in the first half, and they scored twice!! 2-0, atu kn mental ku, c hanif ani happy2~ But Liverpool levelled the score by scoring twice in the last half-hour: Crouch and an OG. When the first goal went in, I jumped off my seat and screamed happily, before realising that I was in the Birmingham fans' section and everyone around me (even the boys I was with) wasn't celebrating. Atu tarus ku duduk, barimalu eh. Before the match aku ani setaie lah "Nada ku teriak2 tu mun liverpool score".. hahaha.. Yeah right~ Anyhooosss, it was fun gila, and Pennant was sooooo MOTM! Steadyyy kali ah~

Pictures? Wait ah, si Hanif alum bagi~ 2 pictures for now.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments: